cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver IDoc Adapter - Outbound IDocs in IDX5 but stucked in SM58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a Receiver IDoc issue with the above error.

My message is successful in the IE pipeline (but with error on outbound side)

I can even view the generated IDoc numbers for those messages in IDX5, but when double-clicking on those IDX5 entries SM58 is called and there I see the error as follows:

Caller: PIAFUSER

FM: IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS

Status Text: No Authorization to send IDocs with Message Type 0

The weird thing is why is the caller showing as PIAFUSER, when my RFC destination is using a custom RFC user id.

Shouldn't it be that the Caller be my custom RFC user id since this is the user used by the RFC destination i specified in the receiver idoc comm channel?

Would anyone of you know how to resolve this?

I have already implemented Note 837595 for (a) my custom RFC user id in the target system (b) PIAFUSER and PIISUSER in my Integration Server; and assigned SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER role to PIISUSER also as specified in http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/d4/d12940cbf2195de10000000a1550b0/content.htm

I am aware that IDoc should be sent to the receiving system by using the IDoc adapter and NOT by using the IDoc Interface (tRFC port)

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I resolved this on my own.

The steps i specified in my 1st post (Note implementation & Role assignment) was not enough, we had to assign SAP_ALL & SAP_NEW to the rfc user. The Note implementation & role assignment should have solved this problem, but strangely it was not enough.

As for the question on why PIAFUSER is showing up as the caller and not the RFC user id used in the rfc destination used by the port, it's because the original caller is what gets recorded in SM58, in this case Receiver IDoc adapter on the AE so PIAFUSER, and not the RFC user id. you can verify this in table ARFCSSTATE

Thanks to all answers

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Plase goto this thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the authorizations of the RFC user you are using , it looks like it have not got enough authorizations to create the idoc.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

As mentioned above, I have already implemented the note above which should have addressed this issue, but did not.

My key question here would be why is is that PIAFUSER is shown as the "Caller" in SM58 when my RFC destination is using a custom RFC User ID?