Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TO split based on min max levels of material for storage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

do have a requirment,

1. After GR once TR is created immediately before creating TO, system has to check for a different storage type and has to check the min max level of material for that storage type and create TO.

normal process as of now its going to a storage type(high bin) and in turn is being replinesed for Pick storage type, but during creation of TO if there is less stock in Pic storage type then based on min max level set up in material master it has to create TO to this pic storage type.

any suggestions ??

Thanks in advance

Vishal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried checking your put away search strategies so that the fixed bin st type is the first one in the strategy

Frenchy

andrzej_chmura
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can use putaway strategy defined in user-exit logic.

MWMTO003 - Customer-defined putaway strategy

Andrzej

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked with this exit, it of no use to me..

let me rephrase my question again.

as of now from high rack to pick area there is a replinishment going on (batch job) based on min level set at materil master

for high rack its been received from 902 intrime,

now client in order to reduce his time from replinish from high rack to pick area, he is insisting us to do an enancment, where in as soon as GR is done the system as to check directly the pick storage type first, before creating TO and if there is a requirment in pick storage type based on min level set up in materil master, it has to create TO first and later for remaining items in intrim it has to create normal to to high rack.

and as of now we are on 4.7

pls suggest.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gi

I am not sure what you are asking

Do you want the incoming GR to top up your fixed bin and then put the balance in to the high bay?

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes during GR process after TR gets created am looking for TO to replinish for that storage type.

any uers exits ?? suggestions???