cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shared data in custom component and FPM_FORM_UIBB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

is it possible to share data between a form UIBB and a custom building block context. It probably can be done with shared classes, but is it possible to use the shared data interface and how?

kind regards,

Pieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi all,

>

> is it possible to share data between a form UIBB and a custom building block context. It probably can be done with shared classes, but is it possible to use the shared data interface and how?

>

> kind regards,

>

> Pieter

Hi Pieter,

As you already said , it is possible by shared classes, i am afraid that it is not possible to have the Shared Component, interface to get worked the way you would like to have.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can I use the shared data interface with the FPM_FORM_UIBB? It seems that this is only used when sharing data between own components? I want to share data between a custom component and the FORM component.

If I use the shared data interface I have to created usages in both components, but the FORM component is a SAP component so that's not possible.

kind regards,

Pieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pieter,

I would glad to know the solution if found for the issue you had as I ran into the same.

Thanks,

Kalyan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pieter,

you need to impliment IF_FPM_SHARED_DATA interface along with FPM interface to share the data among component.

and the node in the main component should be Interface Node.

Hope this will help you,

Thanks & Regards,

Arvind