cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InfoSource 9ADP_STOCK is not available in source system AQ0CLNT100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am facing the below issue when i am trying to transport the Data source from DEV(AD0) to QA(AQ0).

"InfoSource 9ADP_STOCK is not available in source system AQ0CLNT100"

I have activated the Data source and transported it but still i am getting the above issue .

Please let me know the cause of this issue ASAP.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue is resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you please post the error message which you are getting now or itu2019s the same error.

One more thing are you able to see infosource 9ADP_STOCK in Q system

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The issue is resolved .actually while creating the Data source thru planning area some one has selected the option 3.x Data source ,that is the reason it is asking for Info source when we transport this to QA.

We have changed the version from 3.x to BI 7 and now it is transported successfully.

Thank you all for the quick responses .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check, if all the transport request are assigned correctly to package or development class. In APO BW, whenever you make changes and assign it to CTS, its get assigned TEP package which does not get transported unless until it has assigned to correct development class.

Go to Data soruce which has been created

Header Extra Object directly entry  Datasource

And check if it assigned Package

Below explains details about Package.

Package

Related objects in the ABAP Workbench are grouped together in a package. The assignment of an object to a package is entered in the object directory (TADIR). The package determines the transport layer that defines the transport attributes of an object.

The packages are entered in the table TDEVC. They can be maintained in the following transactions:

u2022 Transaction SE80 -> Enter package -> Double-click the package

u2022 Transaction SM30 - Table/view name V_TDEVC

The packages are themselves objects of the ABAP Workbench. They belong to their own packages.

In contrast to its predecessor, the development class, a package has the following additional characteristics:

u2022 Packages can be nested.

u2022 Packages can contain their 'visible development objects' (visible outside of the package) in package interfaces.

u2022 Packages can have use access defined for other package interfaces.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Yes ,it is assigned to correct package only...

I have checked all the options and every thign is fine and i have replicated the Data source ,activated and transported to the QA but again it is failed with the same error message .

Please advice me the correct solution ASAP

Thanks