Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prakash,

Your problem comes from table BUT050.

There is no relationship category BUR010 between the Organizational Unit BP and the Central Person BP (check is done in BBP_UM_CHECK_EMPLOYEE function module).

What you can try to solve the problem is to assign user's position to a new Organizational Unit and then re-assign user's position to the initial OU (do it using Web GUI).

Regards.

Laurent.

former_member1228549
Participant
0 Kudos

Laurent

Thanks for your suggestions, I have tried the 2nd part where I have ssigned the user to a new post and then assigned the new post to a different Org Unit the same error still exists. I then moved the post back to the original Org unit but its not resolved it

Prakash

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are sure of your BP relationship between objects O and CP and this relationship does not exist in BUT050 table, you can create it using BUPR_RELATIONSHIP_CREATE function module.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just check if the BP for Org Unit and BP for Central Person are consistent.

Using TCODE PPOME, Try detatching the CP from Position in the org structure and then assign it manually again.

O and CP does not have any relationship. Its O-S,S-CP,CP-US,CP-BP relationships which may cause this inconsistency

Regards

Virender Singh

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

virender suggestion will work ..

Muthu

former_member1228549
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your suggestionl, resolved problem by giving the user a new CP and BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just check if the address of Bp is maintained Properly

Arshad