Sales Order Status as "Partially processed"

Hello All,

I am creating a Web Dynpro application which deals with creating outbound deliveries for existing sales orders.

In this application, I use FM BAPI_DELIVERYPROCESSING_EXEC to create the deliveries.

For one such sales order, I managed to create outbound deliveries for 2 items that it contained.

However, the status for both these items is different : One has status as "Completely Processed" and the other one has status as "Partially Processed".

The status fields that I took were VBUP-LFSTA.

How did this happen? In other words, what makes the status of an item as "Completely Processed"?

P.S. If status of an item also depends on billing + shipping, how did the first item get "completely processed" as I am working on a test system and I did not create the billing + shipping.

• SAP Employee

The status will be partially processed for the sales order till you are not through with delivering and invoicing the whole order quantity. If lets say order is of 10 and you have only delivered 5, the status will be partially processed for this sales order even if you have done invoicing for the 5. To make the status as complete, you need to reject the other 5 open quantities in the sales order. So you can change the sales order line item quantity from 10 to two lines of 5. For one line delivery would have been created. For the other line, you can put a reason for rejection and then the status for the sales order will be completed.

0 View this answer in context