cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have done scenarion file to RFC. When i tried to test the scenario i am getting an error

as below

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Request Message Mapping

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_EMFDATA2RFC_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceExcepti</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>on: Cannot create target element /ns1:Z_H_EMF_RFC.</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requ~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_EMFDATA2RFC_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns1:Z_H_EMF_RFC. Values missing in queue context. Target XSD requ~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

can anyone pls suggest the issue.

Thanks,

Swetha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

this error is related with mandatory fields that are not mapping or wrong use of context change of field/segment with ocurrance 0.N.

please check both option please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

Thanks,

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

This error seems, Mandatory field is missing in the mapping or data in Target side.

"Cannot create target element /ns1:Z_H_EMF_RFC" means you should map this node or Subfileds. and test the mapping in your IR before runtime.

Thank you

Sateesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh/Supriya/Reddy,

Let me test with your inputs and then i will provide the results of the mapping.

Thanks,

Swetha Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked in MM/test instance. With the single record i am able to execute successfully.

But when i have taken three recors then i am facing the problem.

In my structure i have 40 fileds.

With mupltiple records i am getting wrror as below

Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Name expected: 0x20 (:main:, row:66, col:32) com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Name expected: 0x20 (:main:, row:66, col:32) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:262) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.XParser.run(XParser.java:79) Caused by: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.NestedSAXParseException: Fatal Error: com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Name expected: 0x20 (:main:, row:66, col:32)(:main:, row=66, col=32) -> com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.ParserException: Name expected: 0x20 (:main:, row:66, col:32) at com.sap.engine.lib.xml.parser.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:146) at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(SAXParser.java:375) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.rt.xparser.MTSaxHandler.run(MTSaxHandler.java:260) ... 1 more

with single record i am not getting error. pls see below.

19:22:06 Start of test

Execution of mapping on server took 13 milliseconds Executed successfully

19:22:06 End of test

Can anyone advise what would be the problem.

Thanks,

Swetha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Copy the source payload from SXMB_MONI and paste it in the Test tab of message mapping in IR and check.

It should give you the exact error.

Check the mapping for the field Z_H_EMF_RFC.

-Supriya.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swetha,

1)Check your test data having values for all mandatory fields.

2)Check your mapping once again,debug mapping in ESR it self.

Regards,

Raj