cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I installed a Content Server 6.40 on Windows 2008 64bits and all required configuration was done on SAP ECC side. I can save using CV01N or CV02N small documents (arount 10KB) but it takes a long time. When I try to save a 20KB file, the status bar shows "Destination SAPHTTP OK" until the "Message no. 26253" error occurs. I suppose the basic configuration is ok or I could not save the small documents.

Best Regards,

LMG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

maybe the information under http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/26253-Reasonforthiserror could be useful for you to find out more about the reason for this error.

Best regards,

Christoph

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thank you for your suggestion.

I found the root cause of the problem.

After a MaxDB upgrade, everything runs ok.

SAP Note 1399009 - Content Server 6.40 on Windows Server 2008

Regards,

LMG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am still facing the same problem.

I was running a test with RSHTTP80 report in the server on the same network and location and I received the error:

Connection to http://10.10.50.57:1090/ContentServer/ContentServe: TCP/IP error

Message no. 04101

On debug of RSHTTP80 report, the function 'HTTP_POST_FILES' returns cerror = 2.

I don´t know what is happening cause I can see a session on MaxDB with SAPR3 user (a DBA user class)

and the ContentServer.ini file is configured with Security=0.

I will appreciate any suggestion.

Regards,

LMG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error message.26253 is related to content sever only. The best option will be to reinstall the content server and try.

May your query gets reslved.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph Hopf,

Following your suggestion (and with a little help of the ABAP team), I did the test with break point in function module 'SCMS_HTTP_CREATE_FILES' .

The value of SY-SUBRC is 3 (FORBIDDEN).

Hi Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar,

The MaxDB database was created with 20 GB free space and you are right, it´s a fresh installation.

Thank you for all your help.

Regards,

LMG

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi LMG,

due to this return value I think that maybe the security or access settings for the content repository need to be checked to made sure that your user is able to create files in this content repository.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I did a file copy test from my destop to Content Server with a 80MB file. The process spent 2 minutos to copy the file, so I can suppose the bandwitch is good enough.

Regards,

LMG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you share database capacity you have specified for this setup? One of the reasons could also be that the database is full(which is very unlikely in your case since its a fresh installation!!!)

Also, how is DMS landscape defined? Is the userbase dispersed across geographies? In that case, even the architecture and specifications for the cache server need to be accounted.

Regards,

Pradeepkumar Haragoldavar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imassena,

Is the location of document uploading and accessing is same or different? The problem seems related to speed of the system.

Kindly check the RAM size of your SAP server or content server which you are using. Also if you are accessing from another location then check the bandwidth of the network from source location.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Ravindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m sorry but I forgot the "Subject" to this message.

The issue is the long running when saving attachment.