SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating SAP SD with FICA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to know what settings we need to do in SAP SD side with config steps .I know the settings on FICA but confused with SAP SD settings.When we create a business partner in FI-CA, it should possible to create an SD customer in the background at the same time.Can anyone please tell me how to do this and which transaction we can create this.When i am going through the training document on FICA it is saying that when entering the SD order we must select a contract account.I want to know how to do this

susmita

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susmita,

The customer will be create automatically in SD, when you create a BP under the role MKK, to enable this you have to create first a "Reference" customer with transaction XD01, then you will have to assign to REFERENCE customer in the following customization point:

SAP Utilities->Master Data->Business Partner->Settings for Creating Standard Customers->Maintain Parameters for Creating Reference Customer in Standard System

Best regards.

Cristóbal.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susmita,

The customer will be create automatically in SD, when you create a BP under the role MKK, to enable this you have to create first a "Reference" customer with transaction XD01, then you will have to assign to REFERENCE customer in the following customization point:

SAP Utilities->Master Data->Business Partner->Settings for Creating Standard Customers->Maintain Parameters for Creating Reference Customer in Standard System

Best regards.

Cristóbal.

0 Kudos

Hi cristobal,

I am working on is public sector fica ie., PSCD i cannot able to find out the path Maintain Parameters for Creating Reference Customer in Standard System

susmita

0 Kudos

If you are working with PSCD, then you have CVI (Customer vendor integration) to replicate the BP to the customer in SD. In this scenario you have to check the following settings

Cross-Application Components->SAP Business Partner->Integration with Customer- /Vendor Master Data->Assign Business Partner Grouping to Customer Account Groups

You must check the number ranges in

Financial Accounting (New)->Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable->Customer Accounts->Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data->Create Number Ranges for Customer Accounts

The number ranges should be the same that you defined for BP's, but with the mark of external assignment.

Hope this helps.

Cristóbal.

0 Kudos

Hi cristobal,

Thanks for your inputs .It helped me a lot. I have configured the settings as per your suggestion and everything gone fine.I have created one business partner(contract partner) 88000008 in the transaction fpp1 .After i have checked with the same number in xd02 transaction(customer change transaction) but it is displaying the message customer 88000008 has not been created .Please let me know is there any other settings i need to do

susmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same problem could you tell how you solved the creation of the sd customers parallely when Business partner is created in the isu.

Thanks & Regards

Boyz