cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing parameter to portal iview from WebDynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating an application in WD in which the first page will display the list of all Purchase Requests (PR)created by logged in user.

On selecting (by clicking on it), I want the page to navigate to another view where backend r/3 screen will open with tcode me53n (display Purchase Request) and open the above selected PR. The application will be deployed on Portal.

My query is how to pass the selected PR numer and to the next iview where the tcode is opened?

Version: NW 2004

EP 6

Thanks & Regards,

Shruti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the WDPortalNavigation API to navigate to corresponding SAP transaction iView. navigateAbsolute() method provides parameter - businessParameters - optional (business) parameters like customerID=4711.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your second iview is SAP Transcaction Iview.

you can call the url of the trasaction iview and the pass the PR number as a dynamic parameter to this iview.

There will be a screen field corresponding to this iview and you need to call the second iview's url with this dynamic paramenter containing the value for the screen field of PR number field.

e.g

./irj/../portal_content/.../R3_iView?DynamicParameter=<screen field>
%3d<valueof parameter>;DYNP_OKCODE%3dSHOW&AutoStart=<true or false>

if you put auto start equal to true the transaction will automatically run and display the details .

Hope it will solvw your problem

Thanks

Sarbjeet Singh