cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Archiving error [ TCP/IP error ]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are receiving the following error when we run the store job .Write job is working fine.

Connection to http://rssrf.desedc..org:1090/Co: TCP/IP error

Archive file 000345-003MM_CATBEL cannot be stored

Please guide,

Rajiv

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tomas_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rajiv,

I need more details on this problem, but it looks like there's a problem with one of yours content repository - which one? Also, which object are you trying to store? Is there any entry in SM21 for the same timestamp?

I believe you're running report RCSMSTH0, correct? The report RCSMSTH0 should run without any errors; otherwise this shows that there are problems with the connection to your archive repository. Please try it (if you didn't so far) and let me know if it works.

Here are more details on tis program:

- for each repository the SAP Content Server maintains two files that keep the system certificates in order to verify signatures. Both are named as the repository, one with extension ".cert" and one with ".pse".

These certificates and pse files are stored in the "Security" Directory below the server installation directory

(C:\program files\SAP\Content Server\Security, in a Windows environment). To resolve the issue, remove all files from the Security directory and make sure that the Security directory has access rights "full control" for everyone.

After that, distribute a new certificate to the content server for the repository in question and activate it. This should produce two files 'your_repository_name.cert and your_repository_name.pse.

Afterwards, please test if the same error occurs when you run this program RSCMSTH0.

Please also ensure that there are no errors reported in transaction STRUST; i.e. the system pse should have a green bauble associated with it.

I hope this information helps

Best regards,

Tomas Black

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tomas,

The write job works fine but the store job which stores the file on the content server fails.

I tried running the RCSMSTH0 report , but it gets hung. I am also not able to go to CSADMIN, the screen hangs.

I tried to run the job from the dev server , i get the same TCP/Ip error with a message "time limit exceeded."

I restarted the content server but the store job still fails.

I have not yet tried the installing the certificates as mentioned by you.

In transaction STRUST, i see the green box.

Regards,

Rajiv

tomas_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajiv,

in this case I need more information on the problem. Can you please put the content of the job log here?

Is there any entry in SM21 when both programs hang? Any errors - please check the correspondet dev_w* file for the processes that were running them (start the programs again and check in SM50 which work processes they're using).

Best regards,

Tomas Black

0 Kudos

Hi viscool,

Check your URL. I think it is wrong!!

Regards,

Gonzalo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i changed the url when i put in the forum for security purposes.

Thanks,

Rajiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

You added 2 dots for security purposes ??

Regards,

Olivier