Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while replicating PO from ECC to SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are in SRM 7.0 (Classic scenario), ECC 6.0

I am getting the following error message in sxmb_moni while replicating Purchase order to SUS.

Error in an XI interface: Exception occurredE:BBP_PD:147 -Enter a country for partner 0000100080 with type 'Supplier' E:BS:002 -"Create" is not allowed (SUS Purchase Order 1000000190 ) Program: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CP; Include: CX_BBP_BD_ERROR===============CM002; Line: 57</FAULT_TEXT>

Pl help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

Mohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Do check if the vendor in ERP has the country data maiatained and then do the transfer. This should work.

Regards

Sam

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 982822 - PO Inbound in SUS with error BBP_PD 147

A PO is sent from MM or SRM-EBP to SUS with changed vendor address data and this PO fails in the SUS inbound queue with an aplpication error BBP_PD 147.

Is t true?

some vendor data inconsistency between vendor master check it up between SUS and ECC

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

I am sending the purchase order from MM to SUS. I have check both sus and ECC master details there is no difference.

If i replicate the vendor through BD14 from ECC to SUS then there is no issue in transfering PO or SA.

But As per client requirement we are replicating vendors from ECC to SRM through BBPGETVD and from EBP we are replicating through BBP_SP_SUPP_INI.

Hope you can provide solution for this.

thanks in advance

Regards,

Mohan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

my advise to you check any recently vendor master changes in ECC for thatvendor?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohan,

For MM-SUS scenario, Vendors must be replicated from ECC to SUS using BD14. Replicating from SRM to SUS will not work.

The reason for this is the logic is based on VENMAP table and when you send the vendor from SRM to SUS the LOGSYS field will have SRM system name. This will not match the ECC system name and hence the SUS system fails to load the MM PO.

SG

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks. good catch SG

he pulled from SRM ..

yes SG is correct . you might pull from ECC

since you are in MM-SUS

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SG & Muthu,

I agree your points. I want the same vendor in EBP system also for sourcing activities. that is the reason i have taken that MM-EBP-SUS root for replication.

So pl suggest whether i have to do replication both BD14 for SUS & BBPGETVD for EBP?

Pl clarify.

Regards,

Mohan Raj.M

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is your current landscape there ?

EBP-SUS or MM-SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have MM-SUS and for Sourcing purpose we need EBP system also. So we created one client for SUS & one client for EBP & ECC 6.0.

Scenario : Classic

Process : whenever PO or SA created same needs to be publish in vendor portal, with ref to that ASN will be created by the vendor.

For Sourcing : Rfx & central contract with ref to Rfx Response (from central contract SA will be distributed to ECC system plant wise.)

Now challange is we need same vendor in both EBP & SUS system to avoid multiple login.

You Pl suggest

Regards,

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohan,

So, it appears you have Classic with MM-SUS scenario.

In this case, you will have to use BD14 to replicate vendor over to SUS. Supplier users can be setup on that vendor id.

For EBP, you can replicate vendors from ECC using BBPGETVD and use them in EBP. How are suppliers responding to RFx?

You can integrate the suppliers users in Portal using SSO as long as the same userID is setup in SUS and EBP for supplier users.

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

So, MM to EBP & EBP to SUS replication process will not work. Thanks SG & Muthu for your valuable Knowledge sharing.

Regards,

Mohan