cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Status control for fields at Account assignment level .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have to take care of enabling / disabling / hiding / making fields mandatory for some of the standard and custom fields for SC and PO depending on the Account assignment value .

I am not sure how to go about this .

I think this has to do something with the field status control .

SPRO -> IMG -> SRM sever -> cross application basic settings -> extension and field control ( personalization ) -> Configure control for fields of substructure .

I think i have to define some dyn class and also methods .

But not sure how to move ahead , how to declare class / methods , which super class to use , how will i get the req parameters for the methods , ...

Will appreciate a lot if somebody can guide me on this .

Regards,

Ambar Patil.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer to the Class and methods for a standard field and design your steps for custome fields.

IMG Guide for Externsions and Field Control will give you lot of insight around this.

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check in SPRO for SRM -> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) -> Configure Field Control.

The metadata configuration for enabling disabling actions/fields in SRM can be checked from the tables

This contains the data for all the business objects

Check in SM30 the following views:

/SAPSRM/V_MDA_HD for Header actions

/SAPSRM/V_MDA_IT for Item Actions

/SAPSRM/V_MDF_HD for header fields

/SAPSRM/V_MDF_IT fir IT fields.

You can customize your logic for enabling diabling the actions or fields by maintaining the entries in the corresponding customer views for this data

for e.g.

/SAPSRM/V_MDF_HC for header customer fields

/SAPSRM/V_MDF_IC for item customer fields

You need to maintain field enabled, disabled ,required based on your requirement.

Regards,

Neeraj