cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC for Inbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to create an inbound delivery (VL3*N) from a Purchase Order using IDOC method. I'm new with IDOC and not sure to use the correct one. Can you please help ?

Is it the FM IDOC_INPUT_DELVRY that I need to use ? what's the difference between DELVRY01, 02, 03 and so on ? which one should I use ?

thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards

F.PONEL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nisha_sharma1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the above mentioned FM

Delvry01, delvry02,..... are known as Basic types.These are basically used to store the data.

these Contains Segments to store different data e.g related to Handling unit, Serial numbers, Batch mangement . Different segments are designed for these respectively.

So coming back to your point of delvry01,02...0n . these are vesions designed with latest releases.

We should use latest version with the highest number like among all above mentioned use DELVRY03 of SAP (Latest version)

I am working with enhancement pack 6 and using latest version DELVRY07 now and all below(DELVRY01.02...etc) versions are also avaialable in the system.

I hope this will assist you.

Best Regards,

Nisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

That's help a lot, now it's clear for me.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards.

F.PONEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also quite new to IDoc´s and found this thread very usefull. But can anyone explain why in these IDoc`s (DELVRY0*) to create the inbound delivery, the sales order is a required field? Or do I populate this field with the purchase order number?

Further to this, can anyone give me an example of a filled IDoc so I only have to populate my own values in the segments?

Thanks in advance.

Erik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use this Function Module "IDOC_INPUT_DELVRY " to create Inbound Delivery.

DELVRY01, 02, 03 are IDoc Types

Regards

GK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the confirmation of the FM.

But what's the difference between DELVRY01, DELVRY02, DELVRY03 ?

Thanks a lot.

Regards

F.PONEL

Former Member
0 Kudos

DELVRY01 Delivery interface

DELVRY02 Delivery interface with dangerous goods data

DELVRY03 Delivery interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that's the description that I can found in SAP. But it doesn't tell me in which case I should use DELVRY01 instead of DELVRY03...

Regards