cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update pricing on condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing different requirements regarding pricing and I hope I can get more insights how to solve. I hope I can explain. I am aware of note 24832 (Pricing rules / TVCPF), we use this to influence to redetermine (or not) some conditions (like PI01).

In copy control you can set the pricing type. One disadvantage is that this can not be done on condition type level. We have some conditions that need to be repriced or 'triggered', and also based on sales organization level. Some sales organization need a different behaviour than others.

The userexit RV61AFZA is heavily changed and I think we are at a point that I do not know anymore the exact behaviour of the standard settings. Sometimes this causes the message : condition record exist, but has not been set.

At the moment I have the following condition eg. Z123 that should be triggered during invoice creation. They only want to show the amount on the invoice, not on the order confirmation. When I create a sales order, delivery, invoice, this works normally. Only for some materials we have a third party scenario. So in this case TAS item category is proposed. We create the PO and after the MIGO, we create the invoice from the order. The condition Z123 is not shown in this case. If we do a manual repricing, it appears. To me, I think it should also appear like the normal sales flow. But it does not.

The condition has standard settings, surcharge, fixed amount, packaging.

At the moment, we have copied the copy requirement and added extra check on sales org to change the pricing G to 'X' which is taken into account in the RV61AFZA exit, that causes a 'trigger' on TAS level and therefore it shows in the invoice. But this can influence other condions in pricing, so not 100% save. But at the moment we are at this point.

Also an other example , and why we use this exit also, is that during delivery creation the actual amount can be bigger than ordered. We sell products of materials based on lenght. Selling 10M, can cause a cutting of a roll of material of 100M. Therefore a cutting margin has been implemented, so the actual delivery gets, let's say, 10,5M. If we enter in the order a fixed freight charge, say 10 USD. Then after invoicing, the freight charge also changes (although it's fixed) to 10,5 USD.

I am curious if someone faced similar problems and maybe have an alternative solution to reprice (or not) on condition level.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a copy of requirement 024 in place for that condition. Due to batch split items, we only want to trigger the condition on the actual batch lines, not on the header line to avoid extra triggering. But it is routine 024.

The problem is that in a third party scenario the condition is not triggered in invoice. When I do a manual reprice in the invoice in that scenario, the condition appears, but not automatically. (condition record exists, but has not been set).

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peters,

If you want Z123 condition type to come only in invoice, it is very simple. You just assign the requirement routine 23 or 24 to the condition type. This will ensure that the condition type comes only in invoice and not in sales order.

Now

If you want the delivery quantity to be taken care of during invoicing then you HAVE to do a repricing , may be with a pricing type A where the new quantity will be considered for pricing.

Also your process should be Delivery related billing and not Order related billing. You cannot avoid repricing if your SO quantity and Delivery quantity are different. Actually it is advised to go for new pricing. Otherwise the price will not correspond to the quantity.

Now, if you have any specific queries, please let me know