cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error F5670

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have been struggling with this error for 1 week now, so I decided to post it here to see if we can get any help to resolve it.

Thanks for your input

No account is specified in item 0000001002

Message no. F5670

Diagnosis

No account was specified for account type "S" in item "0000001002" of the FI/CO document.

System Response

The Financial Accounting program cannot process the document.

Procedure

A system error has probably occurred in the application you called up. Check the data transferred to item "0000001002" of the FI/CO document.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether you have give account assignment in material master in sales views. Also as a precaution you can check all sales view properly.

Hope will help you

Thanks

Trupti

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check account assignment group is maintained for material in billing document item 0000001002

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
No account is specified in item 0000001002
Message no. F5670

Many times this topic was discussed in the forum. Please search the forum before posting. Coming to your issue, please check in billing document whether account assignment group of customer is flowing. Most probably, this could be the root cause of your issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Yes, I did notice this post in the forum but it did not apply. As you can see the issue was an incorrect placement of the account key in the pricing procedure - "finger issue"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Check your entries and VKOA settings

in the line item -1 no account has been assigned for posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the suggestions, I have checked the material and all is correct I have also double checked VKOA and all account determination is correct.

ANy other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I think you just need to maintained VKOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks. VKOA is maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this maintained properperly or you maintaiend it now?

if it is amintained then also you are facing problem then check Acc. Assg. Group in suctomer master and material master but make sure you are checking for the sames Sales org / Sales Area in both masters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry all for wasting your time - this was a very silly error: I had my tax account key in my pricing procedure under accruals

I've corrected it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.