cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to replace a qualified table with Tuple

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I have a Qualified table woth 2 non qualifiers,which refer to 2 lookup flat table and one text field which is Qualifier.

Now I want to replace this design with tuple.Please give me steps to do so and also how is the linking of field relation maintained in Tuple.

Thanks

Ravz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravz,

Please refer the complete section 5. Migrating from Qualified Lookup Table to Tuple

Here, must check Page No 48/58 example for converting Qualified tbale to Tuple. It will solve your problem.

Sample: Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) in standard Products repository

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80765a21-78f3-2b10-74a2-dc2ab57a1...

Regards,

Mandeep Saini

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravz,

In addition also when you remodel your qualified table into a tuple: There will be no qualifiers and non qualifier fields.

Regards,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rav

To add-

Before doing the schema changes- remodeling in the repository data model also export the qualified table data into a separate excel file and then use the same file for reloading the values.

thanks-Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To convert from qualified table to Tuple there is not such automation or option available, you require to build tuple table from scratch.

to create tuple table Step as follows

1. Create Tuple table in MDM Console

2. Assign fields to Tuple table

3. Create field in Main Table (Product) and Type = "Tuple", Tuple = "Name of Tuple Table"

Thanks,

Jignesh Patel