SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A/c Det. ID in Posting Area R410

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I wanted to activate 'A/c Determination Id' field in Posting Area R410 by using 'Goto' and " Select" tabs from the screen. But the A/c Det Id field is not appearing on the screen even after ticking the check box for the same.

Can anybody suggest any solution for this issue.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Rajesh

5 REPLIES 5

christiane_grammlich
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

I test it in our reference system (6.0 EHP4) and I could insert the key field: "KOFIZ" (act.determ.Id) via 'Goto' and " Select", the field "kofiz" is white and I could mark it. Do you really in change mode?

Best regards.

Christiane

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

It should work, are in QA system ?

regards,

VR

0 Kudos

Thanks Christiane and V_SAPFICA for your reply.

Checked your suggestions. Field still not appearing when in display.

But I am able to enter A/c det id while creating a new entry and the functionality is also working fine.

After creation I am not able to view that A/c det id field on screen.

Regards

Rajesh

0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I executed the config change you asked in my development system and then moved the transport to QA and in QA I can see the account determination button when I click the Simulation button.

If you are thinking that after selecting the a/d it will be visible in the front screen then the answer is itwon't to my knowledge but when you click simulation or new entry then you will see it.

thanks,

VR

0 Kudos

VR,

I was able to view the A/c det Id field after activating the field in my previous project in ECC 6.00 but now i am working in ECC 6 EHP4, where i cannot view it after activation.

That is why the confusion has happened.

Thanks for your reply.

Rajesh