Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type problem

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Plz help. Many thanks.

Condition type ZPR1 is copied from the standard condition type PR00. In V/06, the setting of ZPR1 is same as PR00. ZPR1 exists in pricing procedure ZSD01. When creating sales order against ZSD01, ZPR1 can show up normally.

Problem: When clicking details for ZPR1 in sales order (condition tab), a message pops up: condition type ZPR1 missing in procedure A V PR0000 message no. VK045". In VK13, this message also pops up if viewing it in a period (i.e. clicking "condition info"), for e.g., view ZPR1 from last week to next week.

However, In VK13, this message does not pop up if viewing from an effect date, for e.g. today. In V/06, pricing procedure PR0000 is entered in ZPR1.

By the way, PR00 works fine.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

condition type ZPR1 missing in procedure A V PR0000 message no. VK045"

Please let me know, are u using Pricing Procedure PR0000 ? if yes then Please check by follwing way,

Go to V/08 --->select PR0000 -

>Double click on Control -

>here check whether ZPR1 is present or not.If you want it then you have to include it here.

If your Pricing Procedure is something else then assign this in Tcode : OVKK

Your problem will be solved.

Note: Please make habbit of updating your thread.If isuue has been resolved pls close ur thread,if not 
                     then upadate where are you getting stuck.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Edited by: AJIT K SINGH on Sep 25, 2010 5:43 PM

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SINGH,

Very very sorry for my mistake. According to your advice, my enquiry is totally solved. However, I marked the wrong point to your respond. Now I correct it.

Once again, many many thanks for your valuable comments.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As my interest,

I would like to know, whether you need Condition supplement activated for your business? Because the pricing procedure is standard pricing procedure & used Condition supplement. This Cond supplement pricing procedure assigned in your Condition type.

If you dont need condition supplement, then you can remove pricing procedure in cond type details, you will not face the above issue.

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, I don't need Condition supplement activated. So, it's removed.

Many thanks for your kind attention.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cathy ,

Can you plz check once the condition type is maintained in pricing procedure, acces sequence tables & check in the condition record what was the combination you maintained in VK11.

Note- Also check the pricing procedure determination.

Hope it will help you.

Regards

Ravi.M

Former Member
0 Kudos

in V/06 condition type ZPR1 here u can see the in master data --Procing procedure feild make it blank and try

hope it might be usefull --

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once again check whether the access sequence in V/07 is correctly maintained in line with your PR00 and also, in VK12, check the validity period of condition type ZPR1

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

cathy_liang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Both ZPR1 and PR00 use the same access sequence K305 (standard setting).

Example:

conditon records for A customer B material - ZPR1: $10, validity period Sept. 1 - Sept. 30

When running VK13, I enter "from/on Sept1" "To Sept. 30" in the field "validity period or valid from". Then I display the condition record in the screen "list of condition type ZPR1". Then, in the screen "condition supplement", that error message pops up.

However, it works fine if just entering one date in the field "valid on", for e.g., Sept. 1.

Plz help further.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cathy,

This is unusual.

If the pricing control was defined with the "Copy As..." function as usual, this problem would not come.

You may want to try to define again your Condition Type and also your Pricing Procedure with copy to the standard and amend the condition type accordingly in the procedure to see the effect.

Additionally, with regards to the VK12/VK13 error that you encounter, you might want to check this SAP note: 100876

Thanks.

Hope this helps.

Rgds.

Edited by: Kok Wai Phang on Sep 21, 2010 6:18 AM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
When running VK13, I enter "from/on Sept1" "To Sept. 30" in 
      the field "validity period or valid from".

Still I am not clear. In VK13 intial screen, you only enter one date in "Valid On". Where is the question of maintaining From-To here ?? What date you entered here ??

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Lakshmipathi

I think she is ging to VK13, giving condition type and selecting COndition Info (Shift+F4)

then we can able to give the From-To date.

Just a doubt, is this condition record is marked for deletion?