cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carrier Partner in Price Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus.

How Can I use SP Fowarding agent field to determine a price condition ?

Thanks.

Renato

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you provide your complete requirement? will be helpful to others as well to suggest the possibilities?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right.

My busines scenario is: create a new Z price condition to calculate freight costs to a specific fowarding agent in a sales order.

Regards,

Renato

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can do it by 2 ways

In Pricing procedure assgined requirment type based on Forwarding agent (which needs to be maintaine din Ztable)

You can miantain the Z condition as Item level condition and assgine acc. seq with Sorg. Forwarding agent and maintain condition record for the same seq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is forwarding agent(FA) a partner in sales order? Is FA determined automatically or manually entered by user? You can always create a condition table to include partner function (CA for carrier) as part of the sequence. Then you can assign the table you just created to the access sequence which is assigned to the condition type. After that, the condition will come in automatically as long as you maintain the pricing condition record for it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

I tried to create a new condition table, but I have doubt what is the correct field for partner function and partner available to it.

Do you know the field´s name ?

Regards.

Renato

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Next to the Z condition type you will have to create a Z field to capture the number of the carrier / forwarding agent.

This so you can use the Z field in the pricing determination.

You will have to use an user exit for this.

Think about the fact, that you can do pricing in the sales order and in the billing document, so you will to apply the same logic in two places.

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a field SPDNR on the structure KOMK. Check out if the field is populated or not. I am not sure because we don't use it in our system.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Std Forwarding agent field doesnt fetch when search for pricing conditions. Hence you need to create Zfield ( which could be copy of std Fowarding agent /Vendor field), then create a new condition table & follow the standard Condition tech process-

- When you create new Zfield, this fieild should be intiially created in Price Communication structure KOMG, then append this field in Price Communication structure-Item level ( KOMP) & KOMK as well.

- Use userexit, so that this new field will flow in sales order item level.

Userexit;- FORM USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in Include: MV45AFZZ.

now maintain the condition records for this condition type. Run test cycle & check the condititions, still condition record not fetch automatically from condition record, then check price analysis @ item level against to this condition type, whether vendor parter fetch/available or not?

Hope it works, we did the same to capture the freight cost wrt: Vendor. ( in our case,vendor will be maintained manually at the time Goods Issue in Delivery & freight cost captured in Billing Only,Not at the order level, because in our client scenario, forwarding agent will be confirmed only at the time of PGI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

If your requirement was to capture the Freight Amount, then we might have used the Rebate Accrual functionality.

Will you explain your scenario in detail for understanding.

Best Regards

khushi.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Your post was very usefull for me.

But it is not necessary create a zfield. There is field called SPDNR in structure KOMK.

Tks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create Zfield in field catlog for carrier & fetch it in condition table.

Your abaper can help you in creating Zfield & populate it in the communication struture of pricing.

Then you can directly use it in condition table. In the pricing procedure, you have to mention your frieght condition type.

Create the condition master & pick the cost.

Thanks

J