cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display Excel, PowerPoint in Portal (WD)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I got the URL from the FM SCMS_DOC_URL_READ and i just paste it in EXPLORER to see if its working, but it works for HRICOLFOTO but not for MS-Office product. i am looking to display MS-Office Product via WD.

normaly, if i want to display a power point or Word document or any kind of MS-office , a pop up appears asking ( SAVE, OPEN, CANCEL ) and this pop up i cant get it in Web, i used the SAP Standard cl_wd_runtime_services=>, its not working with the MS-office Product. cause that Popup ist set by default on (CANCEL), i tryed to set that pop up on OPEN from Backend, and now i can display my EXCEL on Portal without seeing that Pop up, and nor a PowerPoint , but this is nor a Solution , this popup appears if i am useing ARCHIVE_DISPLAY_META in backend, but not in Portal,

and i want it to appear in Portal too, i dont know if this has something to do with cl_wd_runtime_services or i have to use a FM?

is there any idee?

Thank you all

Natel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try Office control UI element? It supports MS word and Excel files.

[Office Control UI element|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/d1/af8841349e1909e10000000a155106/content.htm]

Best regards,

Chinnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any kind of advices or idees ??

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You just posted this question a little bit ago. I think you need to wait a little longer than not even 2 hours before posting a following asking for ideas.