cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F4 help for a table in Adobe Interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on implementing F4 help for a table in Adobe interactive form. I have created a context in WDA with Input mode - Dictionary Search help and on the Adobe form, I have created a text field with a value help button and mapped the context field and added the field name in the value help button's script. I can get the F4 help for single field but, I am trying to use this in a table and apparently its not working. Its taking the same value through out the column of the table.

To illustrate it better, I have a table with 3 columns and 4 rows. column 1 - vendor # column 2 - Purchasing organization and column 3 - plant. I would need F4 help for column 2 - Purch. Org and I have a context element defined for it as EKORG and using input mode as Dictoinary Search Help - WEKO. I am able to get the F4 help screen but, when I select a value, it is taking the smae value for all the rows in the table. I would need different value on each row.

Is this possible?. .Value help for a table in Adobe Interactive Form.

Would appreciate your answer.

Thank you,

Samatha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search for the blog done by Ian Stubbings on this. He handles it very well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the Static/Context based Value Help approach wherein you can map the exact column of the context to the item value on Adobe...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Thanks for a reply. Could you please explain the details? I am mapping a context attribute to the whole column and the value help button besides the field.

Thanks

Samatha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any inputs on this please ???

would be much helpful.

Thanks

Samatha