Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System Level Acknowledgement in File to IDOC Scenario

former_member187437
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have the File-> IDOC Scenario. Once the IDOC is successfully sent to R/3, PI should send a acknowlement file back to the sender system.

Could someone suggest how to design this scenario?

Should I use IDOC Acknowledgement. As it is a existing scenario, I dont want much change in r/3 side.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

youhave to configure 2 interfaces separatly. one to send the idoc, and the second interface for IDOC-FILE(receive Ack) the IDoc that send the ack is the ALEAUD, this idoc is trigger once an idoc reach to ECC system. that information you should map and create your target IDoc. please search in SDN about IDoc ALEAUD to have a more clear idea about it.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For file to idoc scenario is there any possibility to get line items details or xml details i.e the segments and its related field details using reference id, transaction id or interface name or message id in SAP PI 7.0. I know we need to click each and every message in sxi_monitor and look for details.

For SAP(R3 System) I can create a report and set the job for specific time period so automatically it throws the details(like reference no, document date, invoice no from) in ftp path as .csv file. The same ftp path is maintained in program.

I wanted to check FTP--->PI postings and I have set the job at r3 system it is working fine and Im monitoring it too.

Now the end to end scenario is FTP--->PI--->ECC(R3 system). Please help.Many Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>I have the File-> IDOC Scenario

Acknowledgements are not possible when the sender is of type File (atleast not with out BPM).

Regards

Jai