cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate settlement based on fiscal period

TAitchison
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm configuring rebate processing for our company and am trying to determine how to structure solution so that the following can be accomplished

1) business wants option, when creating agreements to settle at end of calendar month, calendar year or calendar quarter

2) business wants option to settlment at end of fiscal month, fiscal quarter, fiscal year

For the agreement types, i set them up to allow partial settlments. Then in the creation of the agreement (VBO1), user can select the AJ or AM (annual or monthly) for the settlement period. I can configure a quarterly calendar as well for this.

My problem seems to be fiscal periods...our fiscal periods end on Saturdays, but when i try to use the fiscal calendar for a settlement period, i get the error "Calendar xx cannot be used for settlment period". I believe this is because the end dates of the periods are not the last day of the calendar period? Can the settlement periods only use calendars where the periods defined are the last day of month?

How do i go about making it such that periodic payments are according to fiscal month end or quarterly month end?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas ,

The settlement of Rebates with the Financial period is not supported . This is not possible to settle according to Fiscal year

if this is different from the monthly calender. This Functionality is not present.

Regards

Govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thomas,

We aree facing some of the same problems - we have solved the calendar related errors and got the settlement to run. However, even though the output specifies the right periodic amount, the rebate documents created settle all accrued rebates regardless of period.

Could you please explain how you solved the issues?

Best regards

Thomas