Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI /SAPSRM/ES_SOA_MAPPING

former_member473547
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

The purpose of the project on which I am working is to create shopping cards from a JAVA interface instead of the standard web dynpro. Therefore I am using the web service /SAPSRM/INTERNALREQUESTCNCRC it works.

BUT there are customer fields. I did expand the message type of the web service. I did expand the database. I did implement the BADI /SAPSRM/ES_SOA_MAPPING but the customer fields are not mapped nor save in the database. The programm does not even go thu the call_inbound_method. It does through the outbound but it is then to late.

As any one an idea how to deal it ?

Thks

VIncent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member473547
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am on version 7.10

The application is not based on the standard web dynpro. All the user interface is developped in native JAVA. Therefore for updates and request we will use the standard webservices.

They are supposed to be extendable throught BADI but after implementation from the BADI the process doesn't go thought the inbound extension and therefore is no mapping possible.

I hope I have been understandable now.

Regards

Vincent

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Are you cresating REQUEST from other than srm SHOPPING CART ? and later mapping the SRM shopping cart fields.

Note 1388298 - SHP Default Settings: Customer Fields are disabled

please clarify Java interface rather than Web dynpro

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your working in SRM 7.0 or lower ??

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to append the same customer fields in SRM too..

Structures to be appended:

Item Level:

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC

INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF

Thanks!!

Bharath

former_member473547
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

thks for answering but this is allready done...

Vincent