cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is regarding the Pricing issue. Please find the below details.

Issue Description:

We are using the Condition type (statistical) GRWR for determining the net domestic value (fair market value) of a product when it crosses a border (Export / import sales). This will only work export/import sales scenarios.

Access sequance: K033

Key Combination: Sales Org Dist. Ch Div Inco Terms.

After maintaining the relevant condition records, the condition value is not determining automatically during the Invoice creation.

When I go to analysis, it shows that condition removed manually, but its not the correct info.

However, when I do update pricing procedure (2- Carry out new pricing), the value is being determined.

Why the GRWR condition record is not determined automatically?

Thanks in advance.

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For GRWR you should use sub total C, Requirement 8 & Alt Cond Base Value 2. if your net value can be Zero, then you should use a custom routine in Alt Cond Base value which check Net Value, If Net Value is 0 then checks the cost. This cond should be statistical in the pricing procedure.

Hope this helps;;

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sai,

Sorry for delay in response.

The issue is still open. The found that the issue is because of the condition category (Standard it is L - Generally new when copying). I tried with creating new condition type ZRWR with condtion category - Customer reserve 8 and it is working fine.

However, to avoid the creation of new condtion records for this ZRWR and I though to utilise the existing GRWR cond. records by maintaining the GRWR as a ref condtion condtion type in ZRWR. I have completed the configuration. But, no the condtion records created for GRWR is not getting populated for ZRWR.

Could you please help me if I missed out any config.

thanks, Krishna.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if any requirements are set, if so check if the requirements are being satisfied or not.

Thanks,

Srini