Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using BADI to populate EBAN-ADRN2 field

Former Member

I have an issue that requires me to use a userexit or BADI. When Planned Orders are converted to PRs in MD14/MD15, the field EBAN-ADRN2 are not populated with a delivery address which is to be based on MRP Controller (EBAN_DISPO). So I need to use a user exit to fix this problem. So far I can seem to find any user exits for this.

So I have decided to use the BADI ME_REQ_POSTED to update the ADRN2 field in EBAN. I don't know if this is the best BADI to use. From my research I think this BADI can be only used for data checking and not updating.

I need to know whether I can proceed with using this BADI or not is there any other that I can use? I am also new to Abap Objects. I don't know how to code and what functions to use. I need some help on the coding part.

I need to solve this urgently. Please do help.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Canna ,

Just Implement this BADI in ur test Client and try to make use of tables

<b>IM_EBAN---> New, So pass ur ADRN2 here .

IM_EBAN_OLD

IM_EBKN------>New

IM_EBKN_OLD</b>

and Put a break-point and see the values of IM_EBAN .

Regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I am using a different BADI which is MD_PURREQ_CHANGE. There are two methods in this BADI and I am using CHANGE_BEFORE_SAVE_CONV which saves changes to the PR created From Planned Order in MD15. Here is the code that I did in this method:

if im_plaf-dispo = 'GS1'.

ch_eban-adrn2 = '22658'.

ch_changed = 'X'.

elseif im_plaf-dispo = 'PW1'.

ch_eban-adrn2 = '22722'.

ch_changed = 'X'.

endif.

The method receives the PLAF table and changes the EBAN-ADRN2 field which is the delivery address.

This BADI works fine. The ADRN2 field in EBAN is successfully populated. But whhen I attempt to view the PR in ME53N, I am receiving an 'EXIT' message from the system saying 'Address doesn't exist 22658 11000221 00001'; and the process is terminated and returned to the initial SAP screen.

I would like to know if my code is correct or is there anyone who can give me an idea on why this happening.

0 Kudos

Hi Canna ,

try to find out message class , Numer ,from where its coming ?

Regards

Prabhu

0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you activate the BAdi 'MD_PURREQ_CHANGE' in the MD15?, i need to do exactly the same to change the EBAN-PREIS instead of ADRN2.

I've already configure the implementation and place a breakpoint into the code but it doesn't stop

Anyway you can help me would be useful...

0 Kudos

Hi,

Even I'am unable to change the eban-preis in this badi 'MD_PURREQ_CHANGE --> CHANGE_BEFORE_SAVE_CONV' . If u guys suceeded in the same pls let me know as I have the same requirement of chamging the PREIS filed while converting the Planned ord to P Req

Thanks in Advance,

Jignesh