Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type is not coming automatically

yogi_delwar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a condition type JECS (A/R Education Cess) and access sequence is MWST, in normal order it is coming automatically but in other order type (Subsequence delivery free of charge - SD) I have to put it manually that means it is not coming automatically.

Please guide me how I can resolve this issue

Regards

Yogesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont know what exactly you want. You want the condition type JECS to flow automatically or manually for Subsequent Delivery Free of Charge ??

If you want to flow automatically, then, assuming that you have a different pricing procedure for Free of Charge Delivery, check in your pricing procedure for this where against the condition type JECS, the box "Manual" would have been ticked. You have to change it to Mandatory

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

If the pricing proc is setup for this document type, then it should be picking up automatically.

Just check in the condition records if doc type is a parameter to pick up pricing.

Regards

Sadhu Kishore

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check in "Pricing" of the Sales document, pressing the push-button "Analisys", the determination log of that condition record: check if it's defined for determination trough condition records or only to be entered manually. It could be possible that no condition record (in transaction VK13) exists for that condition type.

Hope to be useful.

Best regards,

Andrea