cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using a smaller font - SmartStyles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I made a SmartStyle which has a character format "A" which has the option font size set at 6.0

If I use this SmartStyle in my SmartForm my "Word-preview" works correctly (as shown in picture)

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7717/60181751.jpg

But when I launch the SmartForm from my driver program to and click on preview my whole form has the same font / font size.

If someone can help me, thanks upfront!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you activate the smartform and the style after making the change? This is necessary for the changes to be picked up via the print program.

Which device type do you use to create the print and preview? Perhaps it does not support the smaller font size. You can see whick fonts and font sizes are supported for a device type via transaction SE73 -> Printer Fonts -> <Device type>.

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes my SmartForm and SmartStyle are activated.

I use output device "LP01" which is the only one on my system. It's a test system. I cannot find this device in SE73

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This happens some time. You can use the change editor option and select the character or paragraph styles.

then assign the same.

Regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried going back to the old editor and removing the tags and putting them again.

Is it possible to use another editor than this one or Word?

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/7164/oldeditor.jpg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the change editor by clicking the paper and pen icon and click on GOTO, then Change editor.

Check the paragraph / chara, then assign accordingly <C1> Name1 </>.

regards

Shiva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you, but that doesn't seem to fix it.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You mention that you use output device LP01. If you check the definition of this output device in transaction SPAD. The field device type contains the name of the device type. This is the one that should be checked via transaction SE73 as described above.

Regards,

Aidan