cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View/table V_T682 can only be displayed and maintained with restrictions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

When I want to displaying for V_T682 table from SM30 tr.code , it gives me about error " View/table V_T682 can only be displayed and maintained with restrictions". I think ,this table's maintenance status is marked as display/maintenance allowed with restrictions on SE11. So, how I can display the this table from sm30 tr.code.(Note: I have only displaying authorization)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One option is in SE16, key in Table name as T682 and execute.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

I already knowing to execute the tables from se16 tr.code, My aim is to displaying the customizing view.(Note: I have no authorization for SM34 tr.code.)

Edited by: kaiz34 on Sep 20, 2010 4:51 PM

Edited by: kaiz34 on Sep 20, 2010 4:52 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaiz,

You should contact with the Basis team to get authorization for SM34 t-code if you have not authorization for it. Because, there is no any other way for your requirement except SM34 t-code.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

when a view is maintained keeping this setting of Maintanin with restrictions then you will not be able to display the data using SM30 or SM34..

Try FM VIEW_MAINTENANCE_CALL

i hope it helps..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I dont think this access sequence table T682 has any maintenance view developed. You please check with your basis / ABAP team to get the required view .

However if you can use SE12 and display this table you can see the details.

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI

SE11 V_T682 Table description: Access Sequences (&1 &2)

and SE30 V_T682 click on Find maintenance Dialog (ctrl+f1) table name Ok just find out the Object and the access sequence and enter convert Display to change mode.

Might be help full

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

There are many objects in find maintenance dialog , Which I must choose from one of objects? by the way, I have no access to SE11 tr.code.

Edited by: kaiz34 on Sep 20, 2010 3:26 PM