cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how data in table bbp_pdacc gets updated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The Shopping cart is getting created successfully but data is not getting updated in bbp_pdacc and due to which data is not available in bbp_pd.

Thanks and Regards

Himani Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To specify whether it's direct procurement, go to bbp_pd, click on item, and find field:SUBTYPE, whether has value:DP.For DP, it's not necessary to maintain account assignment in SRM.

Did you active bbp_doc_save_badi?

Regards

Lauren

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

yes. the link was missing from BBP_PD but you can see separately the table enties via item guid

are you ordering as DIRECT ,then account assignment data will not be there.

if your shopping cart has account assignment folder -cost /order /asset. it must have entry

this table stores accounting data at item level guid

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu,

I am creating a SC with cost assign cat as Cost Center and when I click on order button SC is created. Now after that when I open bbp_pd in that I don't get accoung assignment details.

Himani

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi himani

bbp_pd

search cost_ctrt

Acct Assg.:

Acc_No Acc_Cat G/L_Acct Cost_Ctr Co_Area Profit_Ctr

0000000001 0001 CC 600001 1005 1111 1005

LIKE WISE YOU should see

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Himani,

Like Muthu said BBP_PD is detailed T-Code, that you can find everything about a SC..

But to locate your SC in this tran, first you need to find header GUID of your SC, That you can find it from table u201CCRMD_ORDERADM_Hu201D in this table you to have enter you SC number in object ID field..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The solution you all mentioned thanks for that but its not working. In my case when we go on bbp_pd

Acct Assg.:

Acc_No Acc_Cat G/L_Acct Cost_Ctr Co_Area Profit_Ctr

this whole line is coming blank and on checking bbp_pdacc it was found that data is not updated in that .

Thanks

Himani

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you ordering material as DIRECT -?

Are you geting the same for describe procurement?

Are you telling us that account assignment cleared but really it has in the cost assignment folder?

though you entered account assignment in the sc, it disappeared?

Are you clearing any account assignment via BADI ?

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the data is not there in bbp_pdacc, then you should see account assignment details when you view the cart in SRM Portal

Do you see the account assignment details there after saving the cart.

If its not there then it could be related to what you are buying like Direct procurement or not. Otherwise , Put a trace ON if there is any Authorization issue(that possibility is remote though).

Did you apply any patch or upgrade any support pack level recently?

Regards

Virender Singh