cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module for pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have to fetch the price of one material from the order.

One way is I will pass the material name in the table like A033 --> take the condition number --> and pass it to KONP

But my question is there any function module through which we can fetch the price.

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Sep 20, 2010 4:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

chk if this FM can help u

WCB_GET_CONDITION_TABLE_KEYS

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot gurus for your help.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MT

Have you tried incorporating the code/logic of program SDNETPR0 ( T code V_NL - Net Price List ) in Alt. Condition Value formula?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may use BAPI BAPI_SALESORDER_CREATEFROMDAT2.

In the O/P structures, This ORDER_CONDITIONS_IN contains pricing related data, You can use this data according to your needs.

Thank you

Kris

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check function PRICING (for instance do debugging when it is called in SO in report FV45PF0P_PREISFINDUNG). The invonvenient is the complexity of interface (COMM_HEAD_I , COMM_ITEM_I ). You will have the output in TKOMV.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unfortunately for this requirement there are no FMs available. There are FMs to fetch condition type values from sales order. But to fetch condition record from a condition table using the variant key, we only have to create a program by ourself. We dont have any standard FM to fetch the condition record for a specific A table for a variant key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check

Sales Order: Simulate Sales Order : BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check BAPI_SALESORDER_SIMULATE and PRICING_BUILD_XKOMV