cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change "Entered_by" field in GR created from SRM Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am new to SRM and I have a small issue that I do not know if it can be done and if so, how to do it and was wondering if you could help me with it. In the Company I work for orders and confirmations are done on SRM portal. This flows into backend system R/3 and creates POu2019s and Material documents.

When confirmations are created the name displayed on the GR/Service Entry Sheet in R/3 is 'saprfc' as for R/3 the document is created by a rfc conection (by the assigned rfc user in fact) when de IDOC is executed.

Is there a way to change this 'saprfc' user for the user who entered it via SRM?

I tried IEQCM_GOODS_MOVEMENT BADI in R/3 side. In the method GOODS_MVMNT_UPD I called a remote SRM client function that returns the creator user name and change it on CS_GOODSMVT_HEADER-PR_UNAME field but it didn't work.

Then I tried BADI BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW method FILL_PO_INTERFACE1 but it didn't work either.

Thank you for your time and help.

Kind Regards,

Ernesto

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a simple logic you need to do in BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI (SRM)

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Thanks for your answer. I created an implementation on the SRM side for that BADI but I still get the same problem. CREATED_BY field has 'saprfc' user id.

My code would be:

METHOD if_ex_bbp_ecs_po_out_badi~bbp_b46b_po_outbound.

cs_bapi_poheader-created_by = 'MYUSERID'.

ENDMETHOD.

Am I missing something?

Thanks & Regards,

Ernesto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still PO created by is RFC UserID ????

Thanks!!

Bharath

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 761630 - WF-Batch in change documents

Reason and Prerequisites

There are processes in which changes to the document are implemented in the background task in the background (for example, by the workflow). In this case, the system user WF-BATCH is displayed in the document as the last 'Changed by'.

Solution

This is not a general error because the change history correctly displays changes made by the workfow, for example.

In some cases, it would make sense, from a business point of view, that the change history does not display the WF Batch but the user who triggered the workflow/background process (example: approval of a shopping cart by a manager). Due to the complexity of this development, which involves adjustments of all workflows and background processes, no solution can be provided in Releases SRM 4.0 and SRM 5.0. An advance correction is only possible for the special case when shopping carts are released (see Note 761293).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Yes, PO still created with User id SAPRFC.

Thanks & Regards,

Ernesto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthuraman,

Thanks for your reply. I'll check the note and with the business and let you know.

Thanks & Regards,

Ernesto

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use the same coding and its works perfectly for us..

Please verify the OSS note as muthu suggested if that also didn't fix the issue, lets think about some other options..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

Is there any type of configuration or customizing I must do in SRM for this BADI?

Thanks & Regards,

Ernesto

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, we don't need to do any config here.. My expectation is your PO should have created by User ID the one you pass from SRM..

Do you check whether your BADI Implementation is active in SRM.. If not, you need to do that first..

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

It is active the implementation. I asked you about the configuration because as I am not familiar with SRM, maybe it is a module where BADIs should be on a special list or whatever....

Thanks & Regards,

Ernesto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

I am using SRM 5.0. Does the version have something to do?

Thanks & Regards,

Ernesto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes it does matter, I am using SRM 7.0..

What is your ECC version??

Thanks!!

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

I have ECC v 6.0 and SRM v 5.00.

Thanks & Regards,

Ernesto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthuraman,

It finally looks that you were right. This can't be done in SRM 5.0. Thanks for your help. Bharath, thanks too. Points have been awarded for you both.

Regards

Ernesto.

Answers (0)