cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MM-SUS scenario with XML PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I m working on SRM 7.0, Ehp6, I want to configure MM-SUS scenario. I have activated the Business function LOG_MM_P2PSE_1 and also activated the start event CL_SE_PUR_PO_WF_OUT(Create and Change) for the Workflow WS53800008 in the MM system.

I have created a vendor and material in MM and replicated to SRM system. Also imported the Business scenario SE_SERVICE_PROCUREMENT in XI system. Now I am trying to create a PO in MM, but its not generating XML PO in MM system.

What could be the reason? If any one knows whole process and having configuration document for the same, kindly help me on this. It would be really thankful.

Regards

Rama

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama

Please refer to the business scnario configuration guide(Service Procurement) at the following link:

Service.sap.com/inst-srm

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Few tips - When a PO is created in ECC, you need to transmit the PO IDOC to XI which will generate the XML PO to be transmitted to SUS system.

You can look for the document S61_BPP_EN_DE.doc ( config requirements for SUS )

Thanks,

-Devi Swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devi Swain,

Thanks for ur reply. I m working on XML PO scenario, not the Idoc scenario. That is, XML PO should be generated in SXMB_MONI(in MM system itself) while creating PO(ME21) in MM system.

I need ur light on this!!!

Regards

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Following are the config steps that you need to follow:

Use configuration guide for "Plan-Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration: Configuration Guide" (SRM4.0_CG)

and activate the following workflow in SWETYPV in ECC: WS53800008.

with regards

Manjunath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

Thanks for ur help. I have activated the Workflow. The Config. doc. which you have mentioned is for MM-SUS Idoc scenario(Idoc will be generated in MM and it would be received as XML PO at SUS system ). But I am working on MM-SUS XML scenario(XML PO should be generated in MM while creating PO and that XML PO will be received at SUS system).

Kindly help me on this...

Regards

Rama

Edited by: Rama Iyyappa on Sep 20, 2010 1:32 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

Have you defined the classification for the vendor for class type 010.

In your SUS -MM confuiguration the steps used for type ALV for transfer of vendor from MM to SUS can be performed for 010.

Type 010 is used to tranafer PO from MM to SUS and is used in BAdI PUR_SE_INTERFACE_OUT_SELECT. Please check the guides for details

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Thanks for ur reply. For the Idoc PO scenario, we need to maintain Classification for the vendors, I guess. Is it mandatory to maintain the same for pure XML scenario too???

Regards

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

For the xml version, you have to maintian one more classification for vendor for PO xml output as mentione before i,e classfication of classtype 010.

If you access the BADI PUR_SE_INTERFACE_OUT_SELECT, you can get a sample code. You have to change few parameters like the entry of classfication name of type 010 as per the comments in the sample code and use the same for BADI implementation.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

There is no implementation for the BAdI which u mentioned. Could u pls let me know in detail, what exactly to be done for this scenario???

Regards

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rama,

I assume you know how to implement a BADI.

In the Badi use BADi definition PUR_SE_PO_INTERFACE_OUT_SELECT. An example implementation is available in the class CL_SE_PUR_INTERF_OUT_SELECT_EX for the BAdI. You can control the sending of the service for the purchase order PurchaseOrderERPRequestMessage depending on the classification of the vendor like I have menetioned in the above replies.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this issue solved.

regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rama,

I understand that you are using XML message to replciate PO from ECC to SUS,

Step1:

for this to work you have do activate these workflow in ECC:

BOR Object Type BUS2012 CHANGED WS53800008 No errors

BOR Object Type BUS2012 CREATED WS53800008 No errors

In the details of these flag the "Linkage activated" then the XML message will be generated after you release the PO's.

Step 2:

00 SE 036 Line with blank quantity in item &1 &2 not supported in external system W

00 SE 037 Basic line in item &1 &2 is not supported in external system W

Set the above messages to warning in ECC.

with Regards

Manjunath