cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

itu2019s showing confirmed qty more that order qty in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

I am working on production server issue; the issue is delivery has been created more that sales order qty. When I am seeing sales Oder schedule lines itu2019s showing confirmed qty more that order qty in sales order what could be the reason can any help me on this.

Regards

DNR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DNR,

first up, appreciate if you can use your real name instead of DNR , I'd love to see your actual name.

Coming to the question, a deliery can be created more than the ordered quantity. And if you pick whats delivered - that can show as confirmed too..

Standard SAP just throws a warning indicating this over delivery. And incase you want to prevent this happening - you can trigger an user exit to change this warning to error.

Config is also possbile if you have setup your cust mat info record or sales order to check over delivery and set the item cateogry for delivery. You can go to t.code 0VLP( Zero VLP) select Over Delivery - 'B' for delivery item category.

Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu Kishore,

Thanks for you reply, This production server issue. User has created SO with 2 qty for a particular material he had done delivery for 4 qty. This we can control through deliver item category it's fine.

My question is when I checked schedule line in SO the confirmed qty it's showing 4 and order qty it's showing 2 how it's possible this in standard system.

Regards

Dharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

any updates please

regards

Dharma

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At the time of changing the sale order quantity below the delivered quantity, system will pop up a warning message that already xxxxxx pcs delivered with a message number V4096.

In your case also, if you are able to see this message number, then go to OVAH, select this number and drag to right side and change it to "E" from "W".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the "Check overdelivery" in your delivery item categeory.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In MD04, check if there are multiple reqmts created for this Order.

This may happen if the table VBBE is not refreshed properly.

Maybe try running the program SDRQCR21 if there are wrong reqmts created.

Also check if some1 has changed the quantity in Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for reply,

It's not updated VBBE table. I have checked schedule line table VBEP there order quantity it's showing 2 and confirmed qty 4. delivery it has been created 4 quantity. my doubt is there any option to change confirmed qty in sales order.

can any help what could be the reasons.

regards

DNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the copy control of SO to Delivery if value at VOLP at item level is defined as B then it will allow to confirm quantity more than the order quantity

Gajanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

my doubt is there any option to change confirmed qty in sales order.

Confirmed quantity is a result of configured ATP rules and availability of the inventory. System has control over it and it is not changeable

Friend,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will Agree your comments but why stem it's showing more confirmed qty in SO.

regards

DNR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajanan,

I have checked VTLA Copy controles of so to delivery there we have only conditions and data transfer where I need to check 'B'.