cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in component usage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am using std component HRASR00_EMPLOYEE_SEARCH in my custom comp. i craated view container ui element, and i done embed view. in view i created controller usage in used controllers of view. but when i am trying to execute i am not getting component usage view?? any problem?

Thanks,

kris.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create the usage of the component at the Window as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to view interface view in the list when trying to embed view into view container?

Best regards,

Chinnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kris,

Did you do the same in Window properties?

Best regards,

Chinnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am using std component HRASR00_EMPLOYEE_SEARCH in my custom comp. i craated view container ui element, and i done embed view. in view i created controller usage in used controllers of view. same part i done in component controller and window controller as well. but when i am trying to execute i am not getting component usage view?? i have to done any initialization for this component? anyone have any idea in this component?? please help me...

Thanks,

kris.

former_member450736
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i guess you also instantiated that component usage in your view!!! and also make "FROM_CALLER" as default plug for the embedded view ASR_EMPLOYEE_SEARCH.

it will work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should also make a component usage entry in the web dynpro component's used component's tab.

double click on component->used components->add an entry.

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aditya,

I done that part also. but i am getting custom view only i am not getting used component view.

Thanks,

kris.