cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Cheque Printing Issue Using Sap Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have created sap script for cheque printing for different banks.Here when i give print using F-58 tcode.print comes vertically on my cheque.It should come horizontal on cheque as i insert cheque horizontally in printer.Kindly suggest me where i am wrong.Do i need to do some settings for it?

Regards,

Soniya s.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arul_murugan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want print the script form horizontally, You need to change script orientation into Landscape format.

Go to SE71 and give the form name and click on the header radio button and click on change.

then click on the basic settings you have two radiobuttons portrait and Landscape format.

Click on the Landscape format.

I think this will help u

Thanks

Arul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arul,

Thanks for the reply.I have landscape format only in script even when i see my output in SP01 in spool.It is showing in horizontal only.but when i give print it comes in vertical manner.

Regards,

soniya S.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I actually tried all above suggestions but it dint help me.Only the issue was page format should be copied from standard page format and then change its size(height etc).Never create totaly new zpage format.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soniya,

Output will depend on the printer like thermal printers etc.

So first check with the BASIS people, how the printer orientation.

Check with the legacy they are taking the print earlier.

if not send a print from the notepad to the printer.

If the printer make is different, the vendor will give some scripting commands which to be included in the print controls where BASIS people will do.

Regards:

Sridhar.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Soniya,

please try some different page type like LETTER , Still if the error persists.......you can try this format on portrait form.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using a Dot Matrix printer? Some printers like dot matrix printers have a problem when printing landscape. The ESSC/P printer language doesn't have a command to change the orientation to landscape. So if you use a native device type like e.g. EPESCP9, there is a problem with landscape.

Can you try to print via windows and a device type like SAPWIN or SWINCF?

Regards,

Aidan