cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import of Solution Manager EHP1 on oracle windows

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am performing 32 bit import on 64 bit system. My current system is solution manager EHp1 with ABAP & Java stack. Java stack is down & not in use. Hence during export it has exported ABAP content only.

During import I have selected System copy with AS ABAP and AS Java.there is no option to select only ABAP.after some stage there is window propt for Migration Export which need java file.

Please suggest How I can proceed with ABAP stack.Later I will do fresh installation for Java component.

You entered: F:\Final Export\Export_Solution Manager Unable to find a LABEL.ASC.+. ( look for label SAP:MIGJDMP:701:::*)

OR

Please advice if I have to do export again.when I select system copy from sapinst it gives by default ABAP & JAVA.There is not only ABAP OPTION.

Regards

Sarth

Edited by: sarth123 on Sep 20, 2010 10:21 AM

Edited by: sarth123 on Sep 20, 2010 11:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarth.

Would you pleas share your solution. I have the same problem.

Regards

former_member182034
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,.

first of all, you both instances should be in running position then your system copy will done successfully.

During import I have selected System copy with AS ABAP and AS Java.there is no option to select only ABAP.after some stage there is window propt for Migration Export which need java file.

if you succefully exported your ABAP stack then you simply sapinst.exe and select System Copy and Central Instance with Based on AS ABAP and give the path of your exported file.

You entered: F:\Final Export\Export_Solution Manager Unable to find a LABEL.ASC.+. ( look for label SAP:MIGJDMP:701:::*)

there should not be space between folder name in the path.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am performing system copy on another server which is 64 bit.double clieck on sapisnt>Software Life Cycle>

Syetem Copy>Oracle>Target System Installation>Based on AS Java & AS ABAP> Central System

Here there is no option to select AS ABAP.

During Export also there was same option.

Regards

Sarth.