cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition table creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is required so that we can able to create a pricing table and prices can be maintained for Billing document and item .

I have created vbeln and posnr in kompaz structure. But the functional is saying he is not able to create condition records in vk11 for the combination sales org/ billing doc / item.

it is showing error "object item not proviced with the characteristics 000010."

Please give me solution.

Regards

Uma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create condition table with newly added fields. But there are some fields which should not / cannot be included in the condition table or field catalog. Your VBELN and POSNR are also such fields which cannot be and should not be included in field catalog or condition table. There are even some OSS notes which mentions the fields restricted for this purpose. One such field is the item category.

Try to use some fields which really makes some meaning to the process of pricing determination. It will work fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, agree with SNavaneetha.

Only Data Type such as CHAR is allowed to be used in Condition Table. Having said that, Data Type such as QUAN is not allowed.

Recommend to use the standard method (i.e. tcode V/03) in maintaining your pricing condition table as provided.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

I think your case pricing is carried out only at billing level and not the Sales order level ,

can we undersatnd what exactly the scenario you want pricing should be carried out at billing level , and another thing if the field is available standard in field cataloge then by condition technique it will work fine but if you create Zfield then it has to refect in all tables , and its bit difficult to find all

And if your pricing carried out at Sales order level then i think logic itself is wrong

kindly explian scenario in detail

Regards

Hanumant