cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logoff Screen displayed but cannot logoff

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a funny situation and need help to resolve the problem.

From the RF main menu, if I press F8 to logoff, the Logoff screen is displayed and by default NO is selected.

1. I have a CK3 device which is touch screen based. I press the YES button to logoff and it works. But if I select YES button using the TAB key and then press ENTER key, then it is not logged off. It goes back to RF menu.

2. I have another device, CK30 and is not touch screen based and is in the same situation. In this case I must use (no choice) the TAB key to select YES button and press ENTER key to logoff.

Can someone help to identiry what is missing? In general, the ENTER key is working in all other places.

Regards

Narottam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narottam,

Please check the "view source" using either an emulator or a normal desktop browser. Please check the tabindex to make sure that you are actually selecting the "Yes" button with one tab key.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

Sorry...I was away and could not come back here.

I am unable to find the tabindex (in View source) once I press Back Tab key to select YES. Testing from my desktop with internet explorer.

I have no problem with Ck3 device i.e. the back arrow is selecting the YES button properly. But the problem is in CK30 device where I have to select YES using Back Tab key.

Looks like this problem is local to the CK30 device, not a generic one.

Can you please tell me how do I find the tabindex?

Regards

Narottam

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Narottam,

If there is no tabindex in the view source then you can look for the setfocus or focusfield to see what is getting focus first. It is odd though that it works in your other mobile device. Perhaps the mobile browser on the CK30 device does not support setfocus? Are they the same browsers and version?

Edgar