cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seniors,

In the Pricing procedure i maintained condition record of 13.5% for the out put tax(for Rs 5000 tax should be Rs 675),but system calculates only Rs 594.41 which is only 11.8882%.also at header level it only shows the basic price of material say Rs 5000,but it should be 5000+tax(Eg Rs 5675).can anyone tell that where are the problems.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the below

1.Check the tax rate at the item level by going pricing analysis andif it shows 13.5% then check the steps calculation .

2.Check the base price calculation in Pricing procedure it is included the tax or not

If you have any further clarifications let me know

Regards

Dam

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should check the routines defined in pricing procedure for MWST condition type from SD > Basic functions > pricing > pricing control > Define And Assign Pricing Procedures > maintain pricing procedure. in that screen, please check whether proper routines are defined properly for Condition formula for alternative calculation type and Alternative formula for condition base value or not. I think you should not specify any routine for calculation type and should be defined as blank if you do not need any alternative calculation for your output tax condition. And for base value, you can define routine number 16 (Net Value + XWORKD) as a SAP standard routine.

hope it will work on this problem.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Kindly check the pricing date / document date for your order

Also check the validity period of your condition record

Suppose your Doc date is 01.01.2010

and old condition record of 11.88% is maintained from 01.12.2000 to 10.01.2010

New condition record from 11.01.2010 to 31.12.9999 then it will consider the old value

So please check valid to and from date for new condition record in VK12/VK13