cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B2B Scenario inputs required..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We would like to perform a B2B scenario (SAP R/3 -> PI -> X12 810), So we have a Flat file Invoice Idoc which can be mapped to PI and we want to generate equivalent ANSI X12 810. This is for testing purpose only and we don't have Seeburger adapter.

Can we implement this scenario? If so please let us know how to proceed

Thanks

Ramani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> We would like to perform a B2B scenario (SAP R/3 -> PI -> X12 810), So we have a Flat file Invoice Idoc which can be mapped to PI and we want to generate equivalent ANSI X12 810. This is for testing purpose only and we don't have Seeburger adapter.

>

If you dont have see burger adapter means use Conversion Agent or write JAVA maping to convert your IDoc structire to ANSI X12,if you arw riting JAVA Mapping the logic may be bit tough,and it will not work for all X12 Structures.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajsekhar,

We are not having Conversion agent as well. So we would do the Java mapping, but at the receiver end can we use a file adapter? I believe we need to specify all the content conversion parameters ryt? Which would be a File - to - File scenario?

Is that right?

Thankx

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe we need to specify all the content conversion parameters ryt

I fear if you can generate the ANSI X.12 810 file through FCC.

even through FCC it is very much difficult to generalize.

Regards,

Suresh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> We are not having Conversion agent as well. So we would do the Java mapping, but at the receiver end can we use a file adapter? I believe we need to specify all the content conversion parameters ryt? Which would be a File - to - File scenario?

>

> Is that right?

Yes you can use File adapter at receiver end,but JAVA Mapping have to give output in the form of X12 staructure, it is going to be a tough logic to implement,but we can do it.

for referece saptechnicaldotcome one article availble on the same, it will help you to go further.

Regards,

Raj

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe we need to specify all the content conversion parameters ryt?

Wrong. FCC can't be used for entire ANSI X12 document creation.

You can use File to File scenario but it would be better to use a custom adapter module at receiver.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

- answered