cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MBE degree under SAP Unversity alliances program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP'ers,

I would like anyone to clarify few queries about mine regarding the Masters degree MBE(Master of Business Engineering) under the SAP Unversity alliances program. I would like to know the requirements for joining the course. I am presently working as a Assistant Systems Engineer in INFOSYS, India.I prefer joining the course by September 2011 and I would have 1.5 years experience in SAP by then. Please suggest. Help regarding the above will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Vikram.M.R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vikram,

the MBE program is offered by SCMT. Your can find the requirements for admission on the SCMT website http://www.scmt.com/en/study-programs/master/mbe/admission.html .

I case of questions concerning these requirements, you also can conact the SCMT staff directly.

Best regards

Sonja

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope to hear your story when you start the studies.

I would love to start the program as well, but have no good to excellent German, don´t have time to travel to Germany every X (how often would I have to) and still keep my job. If I didn´t get the conditions right, and this could work even for me, I would be glad, but at the moment I see very few ways how this could work for people outside Germany and "the international partner Universities".

Otto