cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't create attachment for Procurement Requisition on PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Please tell me how create attachment for Procurement Requisition on PS due to displaying attachment list on MM(Tr-cd ME52n).

I wasn't able to find the way though I could create Procurement Requisition and attachment for activity on PS(Tr-cd cj20n).

Can any one help on this?

Thanks and regards,

Atsushi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

your question is not clear. what exactly you want to do?

you want to attach material to n/w activity to generate PR? or you want to attach some document to PR?

please clarify.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What i want to know is whether attachments that created in a n/w activity to generate PR are able to transfer to a PR

When using services for object, these attachments are not transferred to PR.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you attach document to material component in CJ20N, the PR created for this material component by releasing the project will have this document attached automatically. I am not sure about service activity. Could you detail me how you are doing it ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could create attachment to activity, WES Element, Network in cj20n(using service for object u2192 create u2192 create attachment).

However, I wasn't find the way to create attachment directly to PR.

So, I would like to ask you to let me know the process that activity's attachment transfer to PR automatically.

If possible, please teach me how to create attachment to PR in cj20n.

In short,, I want to confirm attachment of PR in me52n(using service for object u2192 Attachment list) and create attachment to PR or transfer activity's attachment to PR in cj20n

Answers (0)