cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Create Transformation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Experts

i am not able to create transformation........

iam getting the below message on the log display window when i click activate:

@5B\QInformation@ Rule 2 (target: 0RECORDMODE group: 02 Technical Group 😞 Constant is initial

after i click the continue iam getting messages:

@5C@ Error while activating transformation @35@

@5B@ Activation of Objects with Type DataStore Object @35@

@5B@ Checking Objects with Type DataStore Object @35@

@5B@ Checking DataStore Object SRIDS1 @35@

@5B@ DataStore object SRIDS1 is consistent @35@

@5B@ Saving Objects with Type DataStore Object @35@

@5B@ Saving DataStore Object SRIDS1 @35@

@5B@ DataStore Object SRIDS1 saved successfully @35@

your help greatly appreciated

kind regards

ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go into the transformation then you can see Rule group, under that select technical group, then you can see your 0recordmode link from the source. Double click the 0recordmode infoobject and check the rule type, generally it will be to source field, if not it will be blank not constant.

Thanks

Raghu

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems that you have choose an constant assignment in rule for IO 0RECORDMODE however you didn't supply any constant. Kindly double click on that rule and enter some constant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I dint get you.........0RECORMODE created by itslef rite..so dint choose any mode for that.

i dont know why i cant activate the transformation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As for i know 0RECORMODE used to track......and it is created by itself in DSO. I dont know how to access 0RECOREDMODE and why stll iam getting error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are creating the transormations between the DSO and Cube , inDSO by defult there is a record mode object , that one direcly linked with the 0record mode

as expert said in rule group Technical rule group , you can find that 0record mode will be connected , so you check tah and if not connect that in technical rule group and do the activation.

Thansk & regarsd,

sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

once i created data provider and data source.......then

select the data source create transformation.

then select the data provider

assign fields from the data source to standard group

then whn i click activate iam getting this message

@5B\QInformation@ Rule 1 (target: 0RECORDMODE group: 01 Technical Group 😞 Constant is initial

when i click continue iam getting message

Error while activating trasnformation.

when i click CHECK - check successful no error found

when i link the 0RECORDMODE to rule group.rule type CONSTANT selected i cant able change or delete it.

please any one help me out from this error

your help more appriciated

regards

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i never had this problem in bw3.5 but in BI 7 i cant figure out what the problem is......

i tried the method you have suggest me earlier bu stil iam getting the same below error:

@5C@ Error while activating transformation @35@

@5B\QInformation@ Rule 1 (target: 0RECORDMODE group: 01 Technical Group 😞 Constant is intial

@5B@ Activation of Objects with Type Transformation @35@

@5B@ Checking Objects with Type Transformation @35@

@5B@ Checking Transformation 0J23PVM9ZMRJO07L1SFFQ2NANNZ6VMTP @35@

@5B@ Saving Objects with Type Transformation @35@

@5B@ Internal Activation (Transformation ) @35@

@5B@ Preprocessing / Creation of DDIC Objects for Transformation 0J23PVM9ZMRJO07L1SFFQ2NANNZ6VMTP @35@

@5B@ Post Processing/Checking the Activation for Transformation 0J23PVM9ZMRJO07L1SFFQ2NANNZ6VMTP @35@

@5B@ Transformation 0J23PVM9ZMRJO07L1SFFQ2NANNZ6VMTP was activated @35@

@5C@ Syntax error in GP_ERR_RSTRAN_MASTER_TMPL, row 427 (-> long text) @35@

@5C@ Error during generation @35@

@5C@ Error when activating Transformation 0J23PVM9ZMRJO07L1SFFQ2NANNZ6VMTP @35@

@5B@ Resetting of Incorrect Objects Back to the Active Version (Transformation ) @35@

@5B@ Preprocessing / Creation of DDIC Objects for Transformation 0J23PVM9ZMRJO07L1SFFQ2NANNZ6VMTP @35@

@5B@ Post Processing/Checking the Activation for Transformation 0J23PVM9ZMRJO07L1SFFQ2NANNZ6VMTP @35@

@5B@ Transformation 0J23PVM9ZMRJO07L1SFFQ2NANNZ6VMTP was activated @35@

@5B@ Transformation 0J23PVM9ZMRJO07L1SFFQ2NANNZ6VMTP was reset to the active version @35@

i hope the above detailes help you identify what problem iam having in creating transformation