Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the following situation:

Material: A

Stock of material A : 20 pieces

Special stock of material A : 50 pieces in consignment stock

Delivery (VL01N) with quantity 50 pieces

When I make good Issue( movement 601 of material A) with Transaction VL01N it is possible to use from free stock 20 pieces and 30 pices from consignament stock?

or second possibility

Good issue (movement type 601) with transaction VL01N with QTY 50, take the total quantity from consignement stock.

What do I have to customize in order to in order to have the system react as needed?

In this moment the system is sending an error taht the stock is not available.

I tried to make customizing in stock determintion with movement type 601 but without success.

Thanks.

Josy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, I am not clear on your requirement.

Assuming that "Stock of material" is nothing but unrestricted stock, I dont understand how it is possible "Delivery with 50 pcs" .

As you should be aware standard behaviour is that unrestricted stock includes, quality stock, delivery stock etc., which means, your delivery stock should have been 20 pcs only and you can do the post goods issue only for 20 pcs with movement type 601.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy,

So it is not possible in the moment of delivery to consider unrestricted stock + Consignment stock to satisfy the delivery?

There in customizing of MM the item "stock determination" where it seem that it is possible, by movement type, to consider unrestricted stock + consignment stock (special stock W). I have customized for movement 601 to consider unrestricted stock and after consignment stock. But I get the error when I make good issue for delivery because the system want the stock in unrestricted stock.

In availability check of customer order I have inserted in customizing to consider also consignament stock and so the system gives me the possibilities to confirm the customer order and delivery. But when I' am making good issue in VL01N I get the error that the stock is not available in warehouse.

I would like to have system behaviour coherent: If availability check is considering consignment stock, also when I' m making good issue with movement 601 the system has to consider consignament stock.

Thanks for help.

Josy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
So it is not possible in the moment of delivery to consider unrestricted 
     stock + Consignment stock to satisfy the delivery?

Certainly not. You cannot club two different stocks into one delivery due to the fact that those two different stocks should be executed with different movement type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lakshmipathi,

I have only a final question because I have made a mistake in my explanation. The special stock that I have to consider, in delivery VL02N, is special stock K and not W.

I think this does not change the situation : with VL02N, I cannot use unrestricted stock and special stock K to make a delivery with movement type 601 ?

Also another question. What is the meaning of stock determintion in MM (customizing - stock environment) because, I can set up in customizing a strategy to use unrestricted stock and special stock K for movement type 601.

Thanks.

Bye.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check your business scenario with accounting.

We had a similar requirement but we needed to book first the stock from K to unrestricted. This was required for accounting because we were selling the goods. Without this movement (411 K) we never would book the cost of purchase and only the profit from the sales.

Naturally, we automated the 411 K movement.

Bye

Jimmy

Answers (0)