cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice in NWDS having JCO code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement which is to create a JAVA web service in NWDS which can service a .NET internet Application - take some data from it and put it into the SAP by calling a RFC Module...

I have written a class which has two methods and simply connects & processes the RFC Module...

This class works if i run it as a standalone java application with a main method.. but it fails when i deploy it as a web service and try to run it through a Standalone Client which tries ... it is able to create the WSDL and the methods are also visible but it fails from the code where JCO logic starts...

I am getting the error message as

<b>Warning ! Protocol Implementation [com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.features.builtin.MessageIdProtocol] could not be loaded (NoClassDefFoundError) !

Error Message is :com/sap/guid/GUIDGeneratorFactory

javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: com/sap/mw/jco/JCO$Exception

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.buildFaultException(MimeHttpBinding.java:651)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.processDocumentFault(MimeHttpBinding.java:742)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.call(MimeHttpBinding.java:1240)

at proxy.ConfigBindingStub.setCustomerMasterRFC(ConfigBindingStub.java:81)

at proxy.ConfigBindingStub.setCustomerMasterRFC(ConfigBindingStub.java:112)

at proxy.DealerClient.main(DealerClient.java:25)</b>

Please help me out i am really facing a hard time finding out the reason for this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you run the app standalone, you are using normal classpath. Your server has dozens of Classloaders running and everyonme has its own classpath. To activate a specific library there you need to deploy it as such...

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Same problem here, any ideas?

have a nice day!

Yaniv.