cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business System ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created two business systems in SLD for two clients (same instance) in SAP (clients 700 and 800). I could import BS in ID for client 700 but when I try to import (Assign business system) in ID, I do not see any BS listed. Why is that?

Does that mean I can import/assign only one BS into ID ?

-Thanks

Bob

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Hope you have saved the BS in SLD. Do you have multiple Technical systems or One ?

This is may be because of Cache Problem. Refresh the cache in ID.

Go to ID->Environment->Clear SLD Data Cache.

For more on Cache -

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700003163902004E/HowTo_handle_XI_30_Caches.pdf

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I have one TS with two clients (700 and 800) from which I have created two BS for each client in SLD.

When I go to ID, I could import only one BS. When I try to import the second BS, (in objects tab--> Assign BS -->

Select BS) , at this point I should see my BS but I do not see any BS listed here.

I don't think it is a cache problem, bcos I am trying to import the BS in ID, cache is only updated when I do anything in ID. Correct ?

-Thanks

Bob

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WHile assigning business system, are you not able to see multiple business systems in the popup window of Assign Business system ?

Try to import at a time

Anyway do the SLD cache refresh that will help here.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did one at a time . Actually I started by just creating oe (client 700), I imported that into ID. (so far so good). Then for some reason, I had to create one more BS in SLD (for client 800) and now I want this to be imported into ID. But when I try to do this, I do not see that BS listed (while assigning BS) ?

I also refreshed cache but no luck ?

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

2 options to refresh the cache-

Integration Directory->Environment->Clear SLD Data Cache

Another way is -go to SXI_CACHE / Goto - Business System -> delete the content

Try with transaction SLDCHECK and Refer SAP note-764176

Still , if you are not able to see the Business sytem in the Directory, the just go and check in the SLD. If it exists just change and save it.

Also trying out by creating a new Business system is also a option.

Regards,

Moorthy

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the following,

1. In ID--> Objects --> Business Systems, see if the business System is available in the list displayed.

If yes, then it means that the business system has already been imported in ID. TO asssign this to your Cofiguration Scenarios, just right click on the business system --> add to scenario.

If it is not displayed in the list of business systems under Objects, then clear SLD data cache and then try to import it from the SLD.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a cache refresh problem.

But when I refreshed cache using Integration Directory->Environment->Clear SLD Data Cache OR/AND txn SXI_CACHE-> Start Complete refresh, it did not work.

I was using my personal userid to do this.

BUT,When I refreshred cache using the http:/host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full it worked. The difference here was I using userid as XIDIRUSER.

So the question is, does my personal userid need some special previlige to SUCCESSFULLY refresh the cache. Actually I have now SAP_ALL !!!!

But thanks for your help and I will award points.

-Regards

Bob

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Bob,

Glad to know ..

For CPACache you need to have user id XIDIRUSER.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh OK. Thanks. As usual u r the man.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moorthy,

BTW, points awarded..

Bhavesh, thanks for ur input also. Appreciate it.

Answers (0)