cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data lacking in Qlty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I did some configuration on Dev server and after working fine I transported it to Quality. since the Quality is blocked for any modifications I cant do any changes . But my requirement is I have to create vendor in quality and its possible as I have to work on it, till master data upload takes place. Here the system is asking for create account group for vendor and assign number ranges to account group. I have no idea how to go with this, can anybody throw some light on this? creating vendor is possible but how to assign number ranges as its not allowing me to do any config in

Thanks,

Kanna Palle

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kanna

This is again config. I am not sure you can do it in Quality clients.

But there is where you can do it:

1) SPRO/IMG/Logistics - General/Business Partner/Vendors/Control/Define Account Groups and Field Selection (Vendor). T code OMSG.

2) SPRO/IMG/Logistics - General/Business Partner/Vendors/Control/Define Number Ranges for Vendor Master Records

T code OMSJ

But this is basic MM config, I am wondering why it does not exist in your Quality client. Don't you have MM or at least Purchasing implemented?

Hope this helps. Take care.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

some points which i understand..

1. Vendor account group has transported to qty or not -- Transport request need to move to qty

2. Vendor number range -- take permission from basis and maintain the number range in qty or for transporting TR there is some way to transport

3. lastly check in Quality client enter this T-code: stms_import check whether your TR has appearing or not

helpfull or not

Edited by: balashowry raju on Sep 18, 2010 3:24 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like you haven't moved the config related to Vendor set up.

Verify if your transports are moved to your Quality system or not.

Check the comp code and purchase organization that you have used in Dev vs quality.

As you said you are able to test it in Dev, I would assume config exist in Dev already.

Thank you

Kris.