cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/CCM/VIEW_ASSIGNMENTS in SU01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

SRM 5.0, CCM 2.0, CCM is on different system from EBP, CAT & CSE in one client. I have no problem assigning CCM views to roles in PFCG. The problem is with assigning views to users.

When I went into SU01 for a user with role /CCM/CATALOG_SEARCH, the personalization object /CCM/VIEW_ASSIGNMENTS did not even exist. I then went to trx PERSREG, and flagged the checkbox "Visible in user maintenance". I can now see /CCM/VIEW_ASSIGNMENTS in SU01, but when I double-click on it (in either Change or Display mode), instead of a popup with a list of views, I get a system message "No dialog is defined for the personalization object /CCM/VIEW_ASSIGNMENTS".

What am I missing?

Cheers,

Serguei

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Serguei,

it is not possible to assign views directly to users. You have to create a different role for it. We solved it this way:

1. copy role /CCM/CATALOG_SEARCH to e.g. /CCM/CATALOG_SEARCH_VIEW1

2. personalise /CCM/CATALOG_SEARCH_VIEW1 with object /CCM/VIEW_ASSIGNMENTS to the view(s) you created in the CAT

3. assign role /CCM/CATALOG_SEARCH_VIEW1 instead of /CCM/CATALOG_SEARCH to your user in SU01

This should work

Best Regards

Lars

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply, Lars. We're doing view-role-user assignments now exactly as you outlined (in the SingleSignOn scenario). What I was experimenting with is trying to assign views directly to users in SU01 - to leverage the anonymous logon scenario. This is not an option mentioned anywhere by SAP, but I've seen earlier posts in this forum saying it's possible.

Will appreciate more confirmations/rejections of this possibility from the resident CCM experts...

Cheers,

Serguei

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lars,

I am having problems with /CCM/VIEW_ASSIGNMENTS in tcode PERSREG. I am unable to transport the changes to the derived roles. When the check box "Transport with roles" is checked it is not transporting any of the derived roles. When it is unchecked it is transporting the derived roles but not the changes to personalization. Could you please tell me what boxes are checked or left unchecked in tcode PERSREG for the personalization key /CCM/VIEW_ASSIGNMENTS.

Thanks...

former_member544585
Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj: I am having exact same problem, as you described on July 31 - cannot transport views assigned in Personalization. Have you been able to solve it?

Cheers,

Serguei

Answers (0)